01 09 10

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've been Weird tagged !!!


I have been tag and it came from Sue Wickham of Lily Pepper Primitives Blog who as awesome stuff on her Ebay site.

Here is how her tagging works:

1. Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
3. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Leave them a comment that says you've been tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog for the information.

My six weird things:

1. I can wiggle my right ear.
2. I can pick up things with my toes.
3. I can watch movies over and over and read books over and over.
4. My daughter and I are often on the same wave length about each others clothes.
5. I love walking and yoga but don't alway take the time to do them.
6. I am a power napper also but it takes 15 minutes to refresh me.

The six blogs that I am tagging are:
1. Kathy Wasilewski - Altered Antiquity
2 Judy - Red Velvet
3. Claudia Roulier - Rouliers Rusty Reliques
4. Tricia Scott - A Little Birdie Told Me
5. Delila - Sepia Art Studio
6. Maija - Maigirlz Madness

1 comment:

audrey h. said...

Always nice to read these interesting tid-bits about everyone. I love to watch movies over and over and when i used to read books, lol, I would read them many times....usually because I would read them too fast and then forget what they were about a few weeks later :o)