01 09 10

Monday, July 29, 2019

# 7 of the Altered Book Round Robin

This happens to be the last in the 2019 RR ... the theme of this book was Stencile your Art Out ... so all she asked for was use a stencil with your spread and have some aqua color ...


These are her grandkids, she also wanted bright colors even Neon and I didn't really have Neon except in Gel Crayons that were for my grandkids


This is my favorite stencil and I love using modeling paste with it ... 


She is a Mermaid on land so I found these images in my stash, I used the Wink-of-Stella clear pen again on highlighted places but it just doesn't show in photo's, this is a Finnabar stencil and it's becoming one of my favs also

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have some gorgeous stencils. What beautiful pages you created. I really like all three spreads. I love how the colors are all so different on each of the spreads, too. I'm sure the recipient is quite proud of what you made. Will you show your book when you get it home? I'd love to see what others did in your book, dear Linda.