01 09 10

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Few Cards

looks like I am in my turquoise phase ... :-)


this is a G45 paper and design I just adapted it some because I was teaching 6 ladies and didn't have everything the original design called for ... also I added a bit of Fossilized Amber to the edges of the card layers to better go with the little tag on the swingarm, I felt like otherwise it just stood out too much


the off white middle lifts and that is where you would write your sentiment, oh I also added an extra 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" off white cardstock to the back layer because I thought it was too flimsy without it 



1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You make the most incredibly beautiful cards, Linda. They are always so wonderful, you feel like the card is the gift. I bet the ladies you were teaching the technique to were also impressed. And they had some great cards to share/send in the end, too.

I would have been by sooner, but I took advantage of Smithsonian Museum Day yesterday and was gone the entire day.