01 09 10

Sunday, December 20, 2020

December Daily decorated

 got it all decorated with old Christmas cards, scrap Christmas paper, die cuts, bit and pieces from friends, and some tags I have made thru the years ... it's been fun and now I will be finishing it off with pages to hold the Christmas cards I have received this year ... I learned that next year I need a much thicker book because this one has exploded ... lol ... this is a photo intense post as all of the days are shown! Each page has a journal card or space on the page that I have written something from that day and a few have photos ... as I look thru these photos I realize there are a few places I still need to do a bit more to ...

Oh on day 21 I wrote that I will be out to look at the planets Saturn and Jupiter converge to form the brights light up in the sky in the last 800 years .... I am sure some of you are putting that in your journal also ...















1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am going to try to leave a comment. I hope it takes, dear friend. You have created a magical 25 days of Christmas book. It is so complete, so original, so unusual, and SO vintage. I really love everything about it. I bet you will cherish this forever. I know I certainly would.