01 09 10

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Oh yes more cards

 My stash of premade cards has run very low since I haven't been working at the art table for almost 5 months ... so I got busy and did these very simple ones to add to my box of premade


This image is one I found online and loved, I just printed it then took some white cardstock and used mica spray to add the red/gold color cut it to size nipper the corners and wrapped gold metallic thread around it, and mounted it on craft cardstock card    

For this one, I used white cardstock an ancient cube stamp that has bees and other insects die-cut a bee happy words and used Tim Holtz stencil and fosslizied amber ink, mounted it on black cardstock then added it to a yellow cardstock card


These are what I call a 2 for 1 ... the die-cut is done from a piece of watercolor paper I used 2 green inks from Tim Holtz cubes smeared over the cardstock using the little round dobber, then spritzing it with water let it dry, and cut the flower out, then I did a bit of black splatter and added the cheers die-cut and put it on a slightly lighter green cardstock card that I did a bit of black splatter on the edges and masked the area where the flower would be ... 
The other one is done on an offwhite cardstock card using a Tim Holtz stencil and the same inks from the other card and the birthday sentiment in charcoal ink then adding the die-cut flower from the other card



No comments: