01 09 10

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Peach-Antique Iinen-Walnut Ink


The cover of an 8x8, 7 Gypsy book, I will be working in along with 9 other artist ..... this is the cover of my personal book ...... decorative paper, grunge hinges, chipboard house cut out that I gessoed and reversed printed words on then direct to paper with Ranger Antique Linen ink pad then cut out an image of little girl with her dolly applied it to the house trimmed with antique peach & ivory tatting, roof is covered with Momagomi paper and last but not least a rhinestone broach that is a very pale peridot green, the satin ribbon is really satin smoke coming from the chimney ... then I added a bird charm that I applied gold on top of the silver ....... click to enlarge

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cover is lovely, Linda. I hope you will show us the pages when it is complete.

Anonymous said...

Linda, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I'm curious as to the theme of this book. Share all! The jewel is great, wish I had one to wear! The hinges make it, and I love your clever little house. Too bad I'm stuck at work - now I want to go home and play!
xx,
Autumn

Rika said...

This is beautiful!

Catharina Maria said...

Oh this is realy beautiful !!
X Rini
Have you got my e-mail ??