01 09 10

Monday, June 23, 2008

Small project kits for AG done



ok my friend Jeri Aaron does an Artful Gathering Retreat each July for her online group (you can see the sample of the book she is doing on her blog) ... she is so sweet to ask me again this year to do a small project for the AG ... I have now got the kits together and the samples done .... so I am all fired up in plenty of time for the AG 2008 ...... click to enlarge


kits include:
3 ribbons (9 to12")
1 fancy brad
1 flourish grunge board
4 x 12" card stock
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" parchment paper
waxed linen thread
beads

I will furnish:
Walnut Distressed ink pad
Versa Mark ink pad
Memories Artprint Brown ink pad
stamps
clear embossing powder
metallic acyclic paints (bronze, copper, pewter)
foam paint brushes
circle & flower punch

4 comments:

Marline said...

These are sooooo cute! It inspires me to make a little "gift" for the ladies that I will be attending an ArtSea Escape with in October. As always, you are such an INSPIRATION!!

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Great little tags! Very creative...
Hugs,
Shannon ;)

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful! And Just Love the little dresses below!
Sandra Evertson

carylsrealm said...

These are SO fun!