01 09 10

Monday, February 13, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Graphic 45 papers are the bomb and I love working with them, they have asked that we show them at least 6 projects that reflect our work so these are mine ... as you can tell not all projects were using G45 papers but that's ok they don't mind ... I am head over heels about Altered Books but I do love working with paper in many forms ....

Sample of an Altered Book that I taught as a 4 day retreat workshop ...

Hinged paper collage on canvas
Spackle texture background
Garden stake place holder
Vintage fold up frame
Stencil and color mist on silk
collage, my original paper design


This is for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter so it doesn't have lots of the extra detail I like to add ... enjoy

6 comments:

leita said...

Wonderful job! as always...and cute kid too :0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! Your creations are GORGEOUS! Good luck with the call!

Susan said...

Good luck, Linda! Your work is awesome - hope they notice too. I tried out last year and was disappointed. There are always alot of applicants for this one.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Totally AWESOME. Good luck. What a feather that would be in your cap. Do you know the link to their site? I don't own any G45 paper, but I was just curious.

Robin said...

I'm sure they will love your projects Linda! Best of luck and keep us all posted.

Hugs,
Robin

La Donna Welter said...

Your granddaughter is so beautiful, and how very lucky for her to have a grandmother like you! The circus memory book is amazing!
LaDonna
P.S. Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog, it is always so wonderful hearing from you!
Hugs, from your walking buddy! : )