01 09 10

Saturday, July 20, 2019

A couple of more cards

These are using G45 paper Botanical Tea Collection all pattern paper and images are from that collection ... as you will see I used the same image two times because I had two sheets of images and I really liked that particular image a lot ... what doesn't show up is the Wink-a-Stella pen I used on the flowers and birds to give them a bit of sparkle ...


This is the unfolded card on the left 






This is the unfolded one on the right






1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've always been drawn to the romantic beauty of G45 papers. I've just never been fortunate enough for them to normally fit in my craft budget. The first thing I did was enlarge each of the photos and when I did, I could see the sparkle caused by that pen. Your cards are out of this world. I know I keep saying that, but it's true.