01 09 10

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Large Ephemera keeper for me

This I saw on a YouTube and thought I really need that and since I use to make handmade books I had all the stuff I needed to make it ... I used Tim Holtz cardstock and has 2 signatures of the same cardstock ...


looking down into it ... see how messy my desk is ... 😁

this is with the front cover pulled out


one page of pockets made from vellum


another page of pockets made from vellum ... the book is 9" tall and uses 2 12x12 cardstock with a 2" matboard spine ... there are 24 pages and the front and back cover both open up to 2 big pockets each ... lots of room for paper ephemera and I am about to make a 2nd one since I have run out of space in the first .... yep way to much stuff

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sadly, none of your photos show up. I'd love to see these pages, dear.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

YES! They are now showing. And in true LMF style, this book turned out great. The tags in the pockets are beautiful from what I can see, and the vellum pockets let all the beautiful butterflies show through. What a lovely collection, too.