01 09 10

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been given a "You Make My Day" award


Andrea over at Andrea's Wimsey gave me this great award and now I want to pass it on .... "The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to pass it forward to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration or just makes you feel good when you visit them. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. Here are 10 of the 100's of blogs that keep me inspired and bring a smile to my face. Check them out when you have a few minutes... perhaps there are some new friends to be made!

7 comments:

Carol Stocker said...

Linda, thank you so much for the award and generous thoughts. The thing I love most about your blog is that you are always making something different. I love to check in and see what's new! Hugs, Carol

Catharina Maria said...

Ohhh Linda , thank you so much !
I am very glad with it !
Rini van Catharinas-love
big hugs

Anonymous said...

Linda...thank you so much! You know that your blog always makes me smile too :o)

carylsrealm said...

Awww...Thank you SO much! And I hope you know that YOU MAKE MY DAY, TOO!

Pearl Maple said...

Linda, your award is totally well deserved as stopping by your blog space is sure to be a good time.

Thank you for sharing your creative inspiration with us all.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Linda...I hope you are realising how much you make our days by bringing us inspiration too..thankyou so much for nominating me. xx

Unknown said...

Linda! Thank you for the honor!! :) xoxox