01 09 10

Monday, September 01, 2008

Fred Mullett Class



I took a class from Fred this weekend and lets just say I am NOT much good at doing Fred's style of things but I had a BLAST in the classes and really enjoyed his teaching style ... these are some of my attempts .... if you want to see the real thing go to his website ..... Fred Mullett .... then click classes on the left side and see Stamp Salado and the classes were Dancing Rubber Fish and Spritz Me Baby ...... and by now lots of you know me and I always try to "make it my own" and that is what happened to the black back ground one .... click to enlarge

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your fish Linda! How cool to take two classes with FM - I bet
it was a lot of fun.

Cindy :)

texasbarb said...

love how the fish in the black "water" jumps off the page!!!

Hugs
Barb A

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Simply stunning.

Elizabeth

Kate said...

I love these Linda!