01 09 10

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's offering


I have been working most of the day getting stuff ready for a 4 day "Do Your Own Thing" art retreat I leave tomorrow .... but this just keep at me till I gave up ...... you know how some days YOU get to create and some days the ART creates itself ........ well today this stamp (from Character Construction) keep screaming at me, so I said ok since you won't let me do anything else .... this card just kept putting it's self together ...... now I am pretty pleased with it and it seems to be happy also ..... click to enlarge

2 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Linda, this is beautiful. I love what you create.
I wish you the best of days!
Gaby xo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a truly great example of good composition. Your art inspires me so much. Coming to your blog is like taking an art class.

I hope you have fun at your art retreat. It will be a joy for you, but I'll sure miss your art.