01 09 10

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flag/Pennant Banner






This was a 5 day challenge from an online group I am in ... we did a step each day so that at the end of 5 days we each had our completed banners .... I used a new Tim Holtz edge die cut on the top and 2 of his new "Spring Sprung" stamps (the bunny and the twigs/leaves) and his Elegant Flourish die for the gold flourish .... the paper flowers are out of scrap paper and tulle on the end flowers, the center one is just paper (you cut/punch out scalloped circles. at least 5, then you punch hole in the center add a brad and scrunch up each of the circles in to balls then unscrunch them one at a time) a friend taught me this ... I kind of cheated and only use 6 or our 9 flags we made because I wanted mine to be for Easter ...... it was fun and now I have another Easter decoration thanks "E" ...... click to enlarge

13 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Great completed banner, Linda. I'll add this link to my post on Wednesday. Thanks, too for the kudos.

Elaine Akers said...

I really like your banner Linda.

Cattrix said...

Very pretty and springy! I like the die cut tops.. the colors are very soothing... Great Banner!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, I love the colors you used! BTW, I found my way to your blog through Elizabeth & Bluebeards and am so glad I did!

Dana said...

Linda, this is so pretty. It has a vintage vibe with today's tricks. Love the eggs!
Dana

Kate said...

Oooh, I am loving the lettering!

Halle said...

Love what you did with the tops of the flags! Wonderful job as always...

Donna: said...

Love the delicate nature and colors of your pennants... Very Nice.

Cindy McMath said...

Linda, this is fantastic! I love your colours, and the scallop tops - so pretty.

Oh I'm so looking forward to days off at Easter!

Cindy :)

SewPaperPaint said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!
xx,
Autumn

Gina said...

Linda:

I love love love your banner! The colors are beautiful and the Tim Holz dies are fantastic. Now I know I have to invest in some of that suff!

Gina

Gina Wise said...

Linda:

This is spectacular! I have to get those Tim Holz die cuts... and geez,something to use them with. The colors and the beautful shapes are perfect!

Gina

Marline said...

Spectacular, as always!!