01 09 10

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Another Junk Journal page

I was really liking the little envelopes made from scraps so yep I used them again ... put some tags and journal cards in them so there would be journaling space ... the background is a digital print by Artymaze from Etsy called Printable Collage Sheet .... then on the back, I did the lined paper I had from an old journal of mine and the leftover from the digital print on the front with a G45 postcard to use for more journaling put in a tuck spot made from scraps ...










1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The dragonfly spool was the biggest surprise for me. I really love this and that clock face, too.

Sorry I'm late visiting. My internet was offline for three days, then when they finally fixed it, it didn't stay fixed. I'm finally getting around to playing catch up.