01 09 10

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Little Holder

for Ephemera ... I watched a YouTube by "Wendy's Journal Adventure" for a stamp holder but I did the pockets a little different so I could use it for taking Ephemera I wanted to have when I went to art retreats ... her YouTube tutorial is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_PufXgKZ4I&t=24s 



I used sari silk for my ribbon tie and a book page from " The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady" by Edith Holden that I got from Amazon


I added a pen holder because some of my labels are blank that I might want to use


as you can see I managed to stuff quite a bit of ephemera in mine ... oh I made an actual pocket for extra space where my lace and ribbon go ... the background paper is just scrapbook paper 


this is what it looks like without the ephemera in the slots & pocket


this is the back which has one pocket and 2 slots all of these are made from vellum so you can see what is inside ... the front and back cover are from the book and the 2 middle ones have G45 card stock


this shows the pocket and slots better ...

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've been looking and drooling over this little book. It's simply stunning and absolutely gorgeous. Really, really, really incredible. Jaw dropping, in fact. Can you tell I'm loving it?