01 09 10

Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Continuing of the December Daily

 I have skipped around on the days because I have gotten ideas I just didn't want to lose ... 


this is day 2 and 3 with a bit more stuff


day 4 and 5 with a bit more the little stamps on day 5 is a tuck spot for photos or something


day 6 and 7 ... day 6 still needs work


then we skip to day 18 and 19 still works in progress


now this is days 14 with things Joan W sent me and will always remind me of her and 15 is a paper CD holder that Teresa E sent me that will always remind me of her  


Days 16 and 17 are dedicated to Poinsettias my Mother loved them and so do I my house is full of them when the Christmas season starts


1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

this was sent to me thru regular email seems she couldn't get the comment part to work so I am trying it ...

Blogger will NOT let me leave a comment on your blog. The robot thingy
eats my comment every time I try to leave one. It's very frustrating
when I try to compliment your incredible December daily entries in this
book you are making. I love the first pages and look forward to seeing
the rest as you complete them. Looks like you have the little book
ready for the rest of your incredible vintage goodies that I'm sure are
soon to come. Love these.