01 09 10

Tuesday, December 08, 2020

My first December Daily

 Well, I will start out by saying since this is 2020 there won't be much put in this one ... all of my family are sequestering in their own homes ... my son and his family are in OR and won't be traveling, my daughter and her family in TX have a member that needs some repair surgery that can't be done till next year so we can only see each other outside with masks and 6 ft apart ... I will be going out there to deliver some presents but only stay an hour or so ... anyway, it will be a Christmas to remember just not in the usual way ... 

Now back to my December Daily ... I thought it wouldn't need much room so I made it out of old Christmas cards and scrapbook paper leftovers. I now realize I should have made it with a larger spine because me being me I have already altered it like it was an Altered Book, so I may have to take it apart and put a larger spine on it we will see how it ends up ...


this is the way it started out ...


the cover


the spine


inside fly pages 

I will post more as it happens and try not to make them too long ... 






No comments: